So now that we got the introductions out of the way, I think it is time you know who you are dealing with.
Oh and umm-uh-ruh, this is information is not to be used for gold-digging purposes… *eyebrow raise* I know all my readers aren’t as wholesome as I am *innocent look*
-DJ Lezzie Lay (Yes that is my hip hop rapper name)
5. What made you do what you are doing? I feel God has blessed me with a talent I should use it!
6. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? I see myself with my own label surrounded by music.
4. So what is your claim to fame? I am not only an experienced & professional recording artist, but also an ASCAP songwriter member, a GRAMMY U member, a publisher through ASCAP, a manager/producer for several artists, & last but not least an accredited audio engineer.
5. What made you do what you are doing? Ever since I was a child, I have always had both the talent and passion for songwriting & performing. This is my calling.
6. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? I see myself owning & operating not only my one studio here in Houston, but one in Miami also. Ultimately, I would like to mentor inner city youth who have talent & dreams, but no money for music school or no mentors in their lives to help them see their dreams come true.
4. So what is your claim to fame? Uuugh…creativity n individuality. I just like being me! I have no idols that directly reflect me. So what you see is what you get. It’s all in my music and that why folks [expletive] wit Khay the looong way!!
5. What made you do what you are doing? When I was younger it was the reason I was the most popular kid ever. I came from a block full of battle rappers who refused to let me be less than the dopest. I ain’t like my voice for years but when I learned how to work that it, I was like yeeeeaah! Now I do it for the people who love what I do! People I touch with my music, people I make dance, people I make wanna rap/sing or whatever. Ooh and for a big house with a couple whips and some exotic 🙂
6. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?:
Living it up!! Comfortable with baby momma #1 #2 or #3 with all my kids with me tho lol..just happy. I just want to be doing what I love to do, [which is] making music, as a artist, a producer, a writer, and an engineer. That’s all. Ooh and spoiling my number one!! My momma!!
Can we all say a collective aaaaawww…
4 and 5. So what is your claim to fame? What made you do what you are doing? I love everything about music, but sports was my first love! Unfortunately, I ended up getting hurt and piling up injuries. But that gave me an opportunity to focus on music!
I have been blessed to have people around me who encourage me to pursue a musical career as well. Talent shouldn’t be wasted.
6. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? I see myself as a bigger artist and also a young entrepreneur! Music is the gateway but I also have other goals such as community work and owning small businesses!