Yes my log in still works… whew.
I know… I know. I have been slacking on my blogging. There have been a lot of new developments in the world according to Kristi that I hope to share with you guys soon.
We just back this weekend from a really relaxing time in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos so I wanted to share some tips.
Turks and Caicos has the reputation of being a very expensive island to visit. We read stories of people having to take out loans for sunscreen and selling plasma to pay for drinks at the bar. While that wasn’t our experience, I can see how that happens. We did extremely well sticking to our budget but it was definitely a plan.The Basics:
- $184.00 flight roundtrip from MIA to PLS (I love secret flying).
- $157.00 accommodations from AirBnb (2 nights)
The Packing Checklist:
- Sunscreen packets
- I like packets more than bottles because they are easy to transport in case you need a touch-up
- MOSQUITO WIPES.
- We got attacked my mosquitoes one night but we made it out unscathed.
- Mini Bottles
- If you have a carry on bag you are allowed to bring as many mini bottles as you can fit in your quart bags. We maxed out at about 8 mini bottles each. Mmm hmm. Good times.